Saturday, June 27, 2015

Exploring Chile

When thinking about what to post today, I reviewed some options. Should I rant about Santiago's eternal smog? Yawn, cough-cough. Or voice my opinion of Chile's soccer team's Gonzalo Jara's "disappearing finger"? If you don't already know, you don't want to know.

No, I'm feeling lazy and a bit resfriada, a little under the weather. I think the smog has finally gotten to me, so I will show you a lovely little video, made by a vacationing woman from Slovenia.

Rahela Jagric, an international filmmaker, and her boyfriend spent a month traversing Chile by bus. Here is her video, "Exploring Chile."

As she quotes Gustave Flaubert, "Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world."

~~Sally Rose
Author of Penny Possible & A Million Sticky Kisses
iamsallyrose.com

No comments:

Post a Comment